We will break down a recent incident between an emotionally disturbed man and police officers in New York State. Mr. Markel has been a law enforcement trainer for over 25 years and has some thoughts.
What is the FBI trying to hide? Senator Ted Cruz is trying to get to the bottom of the FBI’s involvement in the January 6th protests in Washington DC. Is the FBI helping or hiding?
We have another book study segment of the Political Thought of the American Revolution. This week we cover Chapter 2, Section 7: Man, His Nature and His Rights. This is a must for every American citizen.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:04:15] Unvaccinated to be Accompanied by Staff in Walmart to Make Sure They Don’t Buy Anything Other Than Food & Pharma summit.news
- [0:11:48] Police flee room after using stun gun on man who burst into flames, video shows www.kark.com
- [0:33:30] PFIZERS APPENDIX 1. EXPLOSIVE LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST www.academia.edu
- [0:40:12] WTF is the FBI hiding? https://fb.watch/aM2fVkWAyS/
- Live Jan 6 “Coverage” Gets Interrupted rumble.com
- [0:52:32] Primary Topic – Patriot Fire Team Fridays
- Man: His Nature and His Rights
FEATURING: Summit News, KARK, Academia.edu, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Under Quebec’s draconian new vaccine passport scheme, unvaccinated people who visit large stores like Walmart and Costco will have to be accompanied by employees to make sure they don’t buy anything other than food or pharmaceutical products.
The rule is set to apply in big box stores so as “to make sure they (the unvaxxed) do not go and buy other products or other items that might be in the store,” according to a CBC newsreader.
New York Attorney General Letitia James on Friday released a chilling set of videos showing the moment police officers used a stun gun on an agitated man in their front lobby, after he had doused himself in hand sanitizer. The man then burst into flames, causing officers to temporarily leave the room.
The Attorney General’s Office said the footage is part of the investigation into the death of 29-year-old Jason Jones, who passed on December 15, 2021, after the encounter with police on October 30.